The dashboard is default view when logging into Armatic. This section quickly identify insights and trends multiple areas of your business.
These different graphs and numbers explain multiple aspects of Armatic customer data:
- Open Invoices- this report shows the open number of invoices
- Total Open Amount- The total money amount of all open invoices
- Past Due Invoices- the total number of all past due invoices
- Total Past Due Amount- total money amount of all past due invoices
- Customers By Aging- shows the customer break down by aging bucket
- Revenue vs Outstanding- the total money amount of paid and outstanding invoices created over a select time period
- Projected Cashflow- shows cashflow projection over the selected period (per month, per quarter, and per year)
- Top Outstanding Customers- Top 10 customers having largest outstanding balance
- Days Sales Outstanding- measure of average number of days that it takes a company to collect payment after a sale has been made (Last 3o days, this month, this quarter, this year, last month, last quarter, and last year).
- Past Due- shows how rate of each aging bucket has been changing over the last selected period (Last 3o days, this month, this quarter, this year, last month, last quarter, and last year).
Look for the chat icon on the right to send us a message, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 424-2875.