Step by step guide to setting up the permissions to sync Armatic with your Sage-Intacct account
From your Sage-Intacct Account we will be creating a web services only user. Armatic is a Sage-Intacct Partner so there is no cost to create this specific user.
- Go to Company -> Users -> Add
- Fill the form. Important : use xmlgw-armatic as User ID, make sure Restrict user access to web services only is checked.
- Click “Save”
Mark sure to enter an email address that you have access to, the password for the account will be sent to the entered email address.
Choose Application/Module Permissions
User Application Subscriptions choose following subscriptions with corresponding permissions Expanded view
Company Permissions: Expand View
Cash management Permissions: Expand View
General Ledger Permissions: Expand View
Accounts Receivable Permissions: Expand View
Inventory Control Permissions: Expand View
Order Entry Permissions: Expand View
Enable Web Service Authentication
From your Intacct account go to:
- Company information
- From the security section, select "Edit" in the upper right.
- Next scroll down to "Web Services authorizations" and select the "+" to add a new web service
In the Web Services Sender Information Screen
- Enter the "Pscore" for the Sender ID
- Enter "Armatic Integration" for the Description
- Set the status to "Active"
- Select "Save"
Connect Intacct in Armatic
From your Armatic account
- Go to Account -> Accounting
- Click “Connect” under Intacct logo
- Enter Company ID, User ID (xmlgw-armatic) and password for this user
- Select "Connect"
The popup will close automatically and data will start syncing from your Intacct account to Armatic. The first sync can take some time to complete if your account has a large amount of customers and/or invoices.
Look for the chat icon on the right to send us a message, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 424-2875.