Guide to connecting Armatic to Netsuite
1. Enable Token Based Authentication
- Go to Setup > Company > Setup Tasks > Enable Features.
- Click the Suite Cloud subtab.
- Scroll down to the SuiteScript section, and check the following boxes: Client SuiteScript.Server SuiteScript.
- Click I Agree on the SuiteCloud Terms of Service page.
- Scroll down to the Manage Authentication section, and check the Token-based Authentication box. Click I Agree on the SuiteCloud Terms of Service page.
- Click Save
2. Create a Token Role
- Global search for page:role, then choose “New Role”
- Navigate to Subsidiary Restrictions and add the following permissions:
- Accessible Subsidiaries: All
- Allow cross-subsidiary record viewing
- Navigate to Permissions > Setup and add the following permissions:
- Log in using Access Tokens: Full
- Web Services: Full
- Deleted Records: Full
- CRM Lists: View
- Accounting Lists: View
- Navigate to Permissions > Lists and add the following permissions:
- Accounts: Full
- Contact Roles: Full
- Contacts: Full
- Currency: View
- Customers: Full
- Documents and Files: Full
- Financial History: View
- Items: Full
- Locations: View
- Notes Tab: Full
- Record Custom Field: Full
- Subsidiaries: View
- Tax Items: Full
- Navigate to Permissions > Transactions and add the following permissions:
- Calculate Time: View
- Credit Memo: View
- Customer Payment: Full
- Deposit: View
- Find Transaction: Full
- Invoice: Full
- Timer: View
3. Add Token Management Permissions
- Go to Lists > Employees > Employees.
- Click Edit next to the name of the employee you want to assign the token-based authentication role.
- Click the Access subtab.
- In the Role field, select the token-based authentication role for this employee.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
4. Create a Integration Record
- Go to Setup > Integration > Integration Management > Manage Integrations > New
- Enter a Name for your application.
- Enter a Description, if desired.
- The application State is Enabled by default. (The other option available for selection is Blocked.)
- Enter a Note, if desired.
- Check the Token-based Authentication box on the Authentication subtab
- Click Save.
- The confirmation page displays the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for this application. Copy/paste them into corresponding fields in Armatic NetSuite connection dialog
5. Create Access Tokens
- Global search for page: tokens
- New Access Token
- Select the application and role we created earlier, then press save.
- Copy/paste the token ID and token secret and paste them into corresponding fields in Armatic NetSuite connection dialog
6. Get Account ID
- Go to Setup -> Integration -> Web Services Preferences
- Copy the "Account ID",
- You will also need your "Consumer Key", "Consumer Secret", "Token ID" and "Token Secret" from NetSuite
6. Connect NetSuite to your Armatic Account
- Log into Armatic.
- Go to Account->Accounting
- Select "Connect" to Netsuite
- Paste your NetSuite "Account ID", "Consumer Key", "Consumer Secret", "Token ID" and "Token Secret" it into the corresponding field in Armatic NetSuite connection dialog
- (optional) If your NetSuite Account "Domain" is not "system.na1.netsuite.com" Enter the your NetSuite Account Domain (i.e. system.na2.netsuite.com) into the Armatic NetSuite connection dialog
- Click "Connect"