The recurring billing dashboard gives an accurate current representation of all MRR data generated through the Armatic Subscription Billing Module.
These different graphs and numbers explain multiple aspects of Armatic customer data:
- MRR- Shows the MRR in current month and its change rate comparing against previous month
- Gross Churn Rate- Show the gross churn rate in current month and its change rate comparing against previous month
- Active Subscriptions- Shows the number of currently active subscriptions
- Expected Payments- Shows the total amount of recurring payments that are expected to be received until the end of the current month.
- MRR- A sum of your recurring revenue normalized in to a monthly amount (Per month, quarter, year).
- MRR Breakdown- Shows the breakdown of he current MRR (Per month, quarter, year).
- Upcoming Cancellations- Shows the number of upcoming cancellations over the chosen period (Per month, quarter, year).
- Upcoming Payments- Shows the amount of upcoming recurring payments over the chosen period (Next 30 days, this week, this month, this quarter, this year, next week, next month).
Look for the chat icon on the right to send us a message, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 424-2875.