Configure your Armatic account settings, options and features
To begin, head over to the "Settings" tab in the bottom of the help bar on the right.
Here's an example video:
These many tabs direct to their various functions:
- Company Profile- shows company information as it will be displayed to your customers
- Cadences- the rule based customer communication and automated workflows. Learn more about how to use Cadences here
- NPS Campaigns- shows customer and employee net promoter score setting. Learn more about NPS here
- Coupons- these create an manage on-time and ongoing discounts for subscriptions
- Plans- are the basis of all subscriptions, add your most common product/service packages. Learn how to use Plans here
- Items- list of your product and services
- Tax rates- List of available tax rates
- Invoices- set default terms, notes number and invoice template
- Late Fees- automatically computes and applies late fees. For more information on late fees.
- Template- creates, manages email, document and quote templates. Learn how to navigate templates here
- Custom Fields- These tracks custom data for customers invoices or employees
- Measured units- track usage data from usage based items
- Segments- they create smart lists and tags to segment customers invoices and other information into groups
- Approvals- configure approval rules and work flows
Look for the chat icon on the right to send us a message, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 424-2875.