Coupons provide flexible discount and redemption options to help streamline subscription management
To get started
Head to the "Settings" page and click on the coupons tab.
Here you will find a list of all existing coupons. To create a new coupon, click on the blue button labeled "New Coupon".
- Coupon Code - Is the description that will appear on the invoice
- Duration - Is how long the discount should be applied to the subscription, this can be set to "one-time", "forever" or a specified period of occurrences (i.e. the first 3 months)
- Amount off - This would set the discount to be applied as a specific value discount, i.e. $100.00 off
- Percent off- This would set the discount to be applied as a percentage of the total, i.e. 15% off
- Redemption- How many times the coupon can be used
- Expiration Date & Time- When the coupon is no longer valid
- Item- The product or service that this coupon will be logged against
- Currency- The type of currency/payment accepted
Here's an example video:
Once all of that information is completed, you will click on the save button in the upper right corner.
Look for the chat icon on the right to send us a message, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (949) 424-2875.